Fashion Time   +  TIME

Fashionably Late: 08.26.12

Hey loves. Remember me? I'm a sometimes fashion blogger. And I'm supposed to do something with this website...oh yeah, I'm supposed to post every now and then, right? *le sigh*
Seems like I forget to do things like attend events I'm invited to as well, so I've just been neglectful all around!
I did manage to attend the first Bloggers Like Me Meetup. BLM is another fantabulous group of bloggers I've joined (started by Miss Fashion Du Jour), and I think the name is so appropriate because I can totally relate to these girls! It was so much fun meeting a group of them during a brunch that was held this past Sunday.
No event is complete without sweets!

Beautiful bloggers

I drank all three of these. Say something about it.

It's not a blogger event unless everyone's on their smartphones!

I kept it healthy so I could partake in a little of that sugary goodness above.

Wait'll I find just the right peplum jacket...I'm *right-click saving* this Spoiled Diva's outfit fo sho!

*Right-Click Saved* from: Kiwi The Beauty 
Here's what I wore. My face was looking cray so I'm just focused on the outfit this time around haha...

Wanna *Right-Click Save*?Asos DressThrifted clutchThrifted earringsGifted necklaceUsual arm partyMichael Kors watchJoan & David shoes
I had a great time. It was such a great way to end the weekend!
Until next time, loves (I'll make sure it's sooner than 2 weeks).