Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I Wore: 08.25.11

It's the weekend, baby! Hope all my loves have exciting plans. This probably isn't a good thing, but all of my plans revolve around food. First, my boyfriend and I have our weekly Sushi Saturday outing in a few. Tonight, we're meeting up with friends for an authentic Caribbean dinner at their house. Tomorrow, we'll be celebrating another friend's birthday at the Atlanta Fish Market...and she's bringing my favorite CamiCakes with her!! I have to stop myself from salivating when I think about it. Gotta love good times with good friends!

Speaking of good times with good friends...I met up with some of my Fashionable ATL loves for this event:

We had a B-L-A-S-T!!!! Everything was fabulous, and I even had a chance to meet and talk to Chili from the legendary group--TLC. We danced all night and enjoyed (maybe too many) free cocktails and yummy food.

I wore this amazing jumper from Sherane's Vintage Closet, the same place I purchased the briefcase I used in my Nini's Style post. Sherane's Vintage Closet sells re-worked vintage clothing, and I absolutely LOVE how this jumper was redesigned!

Forgot to take this pic before I left for the Us Weekly party, but I just had to take a photo of what makes this piece a show-stopper . Check out the way it drapes when you sit down...sexy!!

What I WoreVintage jumperFrancesca's Collection cuffVintage beltChristian Louboutin shoes
Enjoy your weekend, loves!