Fashion Time   +  TIME

Fringe Benefits

Wow, it's been almost a week since I last posted...apologies! The 9 to 5 has been pretty hectic, and most importantly, my boyfriend's birthday was on Saturday! My birthday is on Thursday (8/11), so we usually have an Awesome August Birthday Celebration throughout the month #woot!

Anyways, here's my latest acquisition. I've mentioned on here before that I'm obsessed with Christian Louboutin shoes--so much so that I have compiled a list of must have shoes. One pair from that list is the Short Tina. I thought the fringe was fun and different.

Right-Click Saved from: http://loverchristian.info

Weeeeeell, this style is hard to come by. Definitely haven't been as successful in hunting these down (read: hunting down an AUTHENTIC pair that's also my size) as I was in finding my Barbie pink Claudias .

During one of my usual right-click save excursions, I stumbled upon a pair of fringe sandals. They were Alexander Wang's Deree. Hmmm...lots of funky fringe? Check. Kinda ugly, but kinda cute all at the same time? Checkity Check. Consider them purchased. And consider me some kind of hippie, fringe-loving chick. Obviously, I want to look like I'm wearing small mops on my feet!

And here they is...

This was a test shot that came out really crazy...I'm a ghost!

This post wouldn't be complete without an outfit pic. I'd like to rock my first pair of A. Wangs like this:

Right-Click Saved from: http://coolspotters.com
Peace loves!

And pray that my job doesn't kill me before the 3rd anniversary of my 25th birthday. Thanks in advance.