Fashion Time   +  vintage

Right-Click Review: Firmoo.com

Hey loves! The great folks at Firmoo sent me a pair of fabulous glasses from their wide selection of frames to check out—nice, huh?

I know funky glasses are on trend right now, but corrective lenses aren’t a fad for me. I’d totally be confined to the couch if I couldn’t see! I haven’t owned a pair of specs since freshman year of high school, so this was a really big deal for me J
I was so excited when my glasses arrived. Shipping was fast so I didn’t have to wait too long. My glasses were securely packed and came in their own carrying case along with a cleaning cloth.

The glasses I ordered were super cute and stylish, and the quality is great! The price of these babies is even better. My unisex acetate full frame eyeglasses were a whopping $19.50! You may think you an eye exam when you see the prices on Firmoo.com. I couldn’t believe my eyes either!

I’m loving my glasses. Bonus: they’re boyfriend approved too #score
And guess what? New customers can get a free pair of glasses from Firmoo as well! Choose from prescription (or non-prescription) glasses and sunglasses of all sorts of colors, shapes, and styles. You can even try them before you buy them with Firmoo’s Virtual Try-On System. Ready for your pair? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html, make your selection, and pay only the shipping & handling costs. And if you’re a fellow blogger, you can get an absolutely free pair of glasses. Being a blogger certainly has its perks, right?
It’s that easy!
I hope you enjoy your glasses as much as I am enjoying mine!

Wanna Right-Click Save? Laundry by Shelli Segal dress Calvin Klein dress Francesca's Collection cuff bracelet Vintage clutch Glasses c/o Firmoo

Disclosure: Glasses were provided by Firmoo.com. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Firmoo.