Fashion Time   +  vintage

Random garden pics...

Happy Saturday!

Just felt like putting up a few sunny pics, since I've been terribly neglectful on the ol' blog this Summer!

This year, we added a ton of cottage holly hocks out front...we have every wonderful color and they are magnificent! AND HUGE! Yes, I am standing under this one looking up!

Ya'll know I LOVE my artichokes...but I simply must let at least a few go to flower. I can't resist the Bumblebee action. Click here to see a previous Bumblebee Diving post.

Lastly, I better show a pic of Farmer Dan's most recent addition to the very front garden...no more grass! We now have SIX square raised beds for square footage gardening...and a fresh load of wonderful hazelnut shells for the paths!

Next, on the massive To Do list is to finish up the front picture window garden...
*ahem* Right Honey?!

:P

Enjoy your weekend! Stay tuned for pics of my Vintage loot from Molly Mo's today!