Fashion Time   +  shopping

New Features on *Right-Click Save*

Right-Click Saved from: http://wikimedia.org (If it hasn't already been done, I'm pretty sure that someone really will create a shoe with a pitchfork for a heel.)

As I watched The Devil Wears Prada for the gazillionth time yesterday, a few ideas for *Right-Click Save* came to me. I've been receiving great feedback on my Installed and Copy & Paste features so far, and I'd like to continue to expand my brand.

Hotspots
Occasionally, I'm allowed to roam amongst normal people. In this feature, I'll share the places I visit (and all the shopping I do!).
Save or Delete?
Let's check out looks from the starlets we love--or loathe. Is that celebrity a *Right-Click Save* or should her outfit cause her to be banished to the Recycle Bin?
She's a *Right-Click Save*
Since starting this blog, I've had the opportunity to read and meet so many bloggers...and I gotta say, you all are amazeballs. Each month, I will give mad props (are the kids still saying that?) to one blogger I've discovered by sharing some of my favorite outfits of theirs and swagga-jacking them showing how I was inspired by them.

Want to be included?

Don't you just love how I've kept the whole computer theme going? I'm a friggin' genius.
Have a great week, and be sure to check back for mind-blowing musings from yours truly!
P.S. It's FASHION WEEK!!!!! *squeals* But I can't be in NYC for all the fun *stops squealing*
I will be checking out the events in Atlanta throughout the week and watching the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference tomorrow, though. And you can to via this live stream! See how awesome technology is?

Watch live streaming video from ifbconference at livestream.com