Fashion Time   +  vintage

Bloggers Do It Better: Animal Print

So loves, here is my first shot at participating in a Bloggers Do It Better challenge! Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly created this super-fun challenge to show the world just how awesome bloggers are when it comes to incorporating fashion's biggest and best trends. Our task was to incorporate some form of animal print into our outfits. Be sure to check out how the other bloggers do animal print better than yours truly!

I decided to run home during lunch and take my pics after quickly scarfing down my food, post-meal belly pooch be damned! I figured most people would be at work and I could avoid the "why is she taking pictures of herself??" looks. But I was wrong, so wrong.

While I conducted my one-woman photo shoot, I noticed two guys off in the distance staring my way. One of them yelled, "Lookin' good, shawty!" Ughhhh. I ignored them. Or at least I did until I realized one of the guys had sneakily made his way over to my shoot. Was I too into taking pics to notice him, or does he use ninja-like skills to pounce on innocent female victims like this all the time? He offered to take my photos for me, I declined (and remembered that my pepper spray was in my briefcase, just in case), and got back to work so I could hurry back to the old 9 to 5 in time. Oh yeah, I wore a cardigan with this while at the office so I wasn't walking around all Jessica Rabbit-ish all day.

I originally planned on wearing this ensemble with a little bit of fur, but today's weather is pretty warm (and I'm lovin' it!) so I let it be.

Wanna Right-Click Save?H&M dress (worn as top)Vintage leather skirtVintage beltVintage briefcaseH&M cuff bracelet/Honesty bracelets/Vintage necklace (worn as bracelet)Steve Madden shoes

Happy Hump Day, loves!!