Fashion Time   +  TIME

Installed: Houndstooth, Houndstooth Everywhere

Salvatore Ferragamo had models strutting their stuff in head-to-toe houndstooth in its Fall 2011 show, and the print has taken the runways and Hollywood by storm. Some have chosen to add hints of houndstooth to their ensembles, while others *cough* Lady Gaga *cough* went crazy and covered themselves in the pattern--which originates from Scotland. Though houndstooth has been around since the early 1900s, it has clearly has withstood the test of time.

The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://mamasrollingstone.com

I'm a sucker for anything black and white, so I just had to add a lil houndstooth to my wardrobe.

The Install

Speaking of withstanding the test of time, can you believe this Louis Vuitton bag is 21 years old?! Unfortunately, the color of this Speedy--fawn--is no longer produced. I'm very lucky to have this baby in my possession. It's definitely one of those items that I'll never give up!
Wanna Right-Click Save? H&M dress Thrifted snakeskin belt H&M cuff bracelet Louis Vuitton Epi Speedy 30 Steve Madden pumps
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, loves!