Fashion Time   +  Winter Garden

Frosty Friday!

It sure is beautiful this morning, here in the valley...waking up to everything FROSTY!

I apologize for the lengthy delays in posts and lack of blog activity to all my readers and lovely customers. I've sure missed everyone, not having had a show here at Sage Patch since Fall before last. Long time no see, eh?! As many of you know, this has been a really rough year with my medical issues. Most days I can only focus on getting through it.

I'm still hoping to make the rounds this weekend to the last of the seasonal Antique shows here...This is the last weekend of Vintage Roost...and Pumpkin Hollow...but Finders Keepers will be open one more weekend; ending on the 17th. (View my post below for details on these locations).
Farmer Dan promised me that we can go get our tree this evening after work! (Yipeee!)...I will do my best to snap at least a few pics to post...and a recipe or two. Stay tuned.
Happy Friday!