Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I (Sort of) Wore: 12.10.11

Hello loves! I can't believe the number of readers of *Right-Click Save* keeps growing. My subpar style, sass, and occasional snark must be somewhat endearing, huh? Thank you all for checkin' me out!

Anywhoo, I found this jacket in Goodwill earlier this year. It looks pretty gaudy, but something drew me to it and I bought it anyway. It has taken up residence in my closet all this time--a loud neighbor in a community of all black clothing. Today, I thought I'd share it with you since it seems to be a fun item to wear during the holiday season.

Leave it to me to somehow screw up my SD card and lose most of my decent pictures. You've seen my mug before, so let's just focus on the jacket in this post haha

Wanna Right-Click Save?Thrifted jacketRandom shirtH&M shortsAnn Taylor Loft tightsYSL shoes