Fashion Time   +  vintage

Hotspots: Sherane's Vintage Closet

The Hotspot:Sherane's Vintage Closet1016 Howell Mill Road Suite 3207Atlanta, GA 30318
Tuesdays-Saturdays 12:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Why It's Hot:1. Three words: Re-desiged Vintage Fashion2. The prices are insanely reasonable, especially for re-designed fashion!3. You're greeted with a glass of wine when you enter the boutique...perfect for a semi-lush like me

Loves, remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in September when I posted about the new features I'd add to *Right-Click Save*? Yeah, apparently it seems like I completely forgot about them as well. I didn't...I just put a few things on the back-burner.
Enough with the excuses, let's get on to our very first Hotspot. I chose to highlight one of my favorite places in the city to shop--Sherane's Vintage Closet!
You've seen me feature pieces from Sherane's Vintage Closet here, here, here, and here. Now I'm taking you on a little trip to this vintage treasure chest. Fasten your seatbelts. It's gonna be a fabulous ride!
Hello lover...

Oh you fancy, huh? #gogirl

My beautiful friend scored this Dooney & Bourke bag. It's just her style! Doesn't she look fab?

Love sequins and intricate beading? This is the place to find it!

Right now, Sherane is offering customers ALL of these gorgeous items for 50% off to make room for more amazing vintage fashion. YES!! If you're in the Atlanta area, be sure to swing by. I dare you to go in there and not leave with at least one item--impossible. No worries for those of you outside of the city. You can shop online as well!
Check back for more from Sherane's Vintage Closet, including an exclusive interview with Sherane herself!