Fashion Time   +  vintage

One more day of a Vintage Christmas!

It was a glorious sunny, frosty day today, from morning to closing time...(told you it would be!)

The sun gave the front room a nice glow in addition to all of our Christmas lights tucked in, on and around everything.

I'm pretty sure we are the only Christmas sale going on that sales Organic Garlic! Compliments of my sisters farm, Fletcher's Glory Farm .

Guess what Santa brought me for Christmas? I've only wanted a mission rocker since the 80's.
It fits me juuuust right!

Three wise mice...a vintage pewter letter opener

...and we get lots of compliments when everyone comes around the corner and sees our Vintage/Retro Kitchen area...if we had a nickle for every time we heard 'Oh! My Grandma had one of those!'

We've sold out of all of our sugar spruce soy candles we made in our vintage Santa mugs.

...ya'll sick of me posting pink constantly? :) Today got interesting when we had a flurry of customers all at once, one person was interested in taking down my PINK decor and ornaments and was upset when I told her 'sorry, these aren't for sale'.
Isn't this pink bottle brush nummy? I wish I had enough money to buy a forest of them!

And up at the very top, see the beautiful handpainted PINK ornament? That is from one of my very sweet Sage Patch pal, Bonnie. You can find Bonnie's handpainted and signed ornaments in Made in Oregon stores. Her ornaments are breathtaking! (Hi Bonnie!)

Our hydrangeas lightly sprinkled with mica and tucked all in and around our beautiful chippy fireplace mantel, was another favorite corner where lots of goodies were tucked. I was trying to get my 'L' in there and...well, this is what happens when you don't wear your wrist strap to your camera...and you start to drop your camera! = lopsided photo

Isn't this little Gingerbread man cute? He's a sweet Hull platter...in perfect condition.

I had to show off Sammie's sweet farmhouse rag garland that she was making today...isn't it cute?

If you didn't make it out today...remember tomorrow is our last show day. We will stay open for appointment shopping until December 12th!

We hope to see you and have a safe and happy weekend!