Fashion Time   +  vintage

PINK Christmas

My PINK Christmas goodies got moved back to my new studio room that I claimed for my various hoards of antique junque and vintage doo-dads.

I'm still sorting out a work space, but decorating and putting up as much PINK as possible is of most importance at the mo~

The corner seemed like the best place to decorate; this way I can admire it from the other end of our house if all the connecting doors are open :) AND of course I *had* to dress up Mi Mi (my dress form) who is fashioned with a vintage collar, a garland of antique MOP buttons and my delicious antique PINK Victorian Petticoat Skirt! (You'll have to pry this outta my hands, I'm so not parting with it!)

Sorry for the reflections; but isn't she sweet? This was a bargain purchase I stumbled across; a large beautiful tinted photograph of someone's Grandma and in a lovely frame to boot! It's as if she just came in from collecting a bouquet of roses from her garden and posed for a photograph...I think she's beautiful.

See my PINK antique porch post? I have TWO and I hope, HOPE that these will be used to make a headboard for my bed. (hint*hint, Farmer Dan)

My little white tinsel tree has seen better days; but if I pack it with my antique and vintage Christmas ornaments and my handmade button icicles and glittery PINK pine cones, it all comes together.

I definitely have a bird theme this year (without trying)...this is one of my Antique trade cards; it reminded me of cuddling with my hubby, while we enjoy watching our birds. One of my favorite things!

Another adorable original photograph (Prints will be available soon of her)...1930s dance studio photograph. Ballet was my life for many years, including teaching until my early 30's...as soon as I saw it, I just had to have it!

I purchased this lovely antique clay planter from a fellow Etsy shoppe; she gets moved around the house and holds different objects from soaps and fingertip towels, to dried herbs and Christmas ornaments!

Lastly, I had to include a wee pic of my only antique doll. She is so precious and in her little original pink dress and pantaloons, she sits propped up on a primitive antique doll chair, snuggling with a handmade primitive wool and pink silk trimmed dollie blanket.

Thanks for letting me show off all my treasures! It's been a long while since I've bragged about PINK stuff!

Happy Tuesday!