Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I Wore: 12.30.11

Hey loves! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday with family and friends. I most certainly did. I went home and spent time with my loved ones and enjoyed a bit of a break from work. I think I enjoyed being a bum a little too much because I hadn't updated *Right-Click Save* in days. Doing absolutely nothing can be hard work, right?
Here's a quick post on an event I attended tonight--a Pre-New Year's Eve Fashion and Beauty Bash, hosted by Lexi of Curls, Coils, and Kinks and Danielle of The Style and Beauty Doctor. I had dinner plans for the evening, but that ended early so I decided to rush over for the festivities.

Right-Click Saved from: http://memyhairandthecity.com

I wasn't loving these shoes with this outfit, but I made do with what I had at the time. I was in a time crunch (but still managed to miss out on the swag bag of goodies *cries*)!

The bash was held at Sole Atlanta aka Shoe Heaven. There were so many cute styles to choose from!

I need these...yes!

Pretty models showed off some of Sole's best items. Not only do they carry shoes, they sell clothing and accessories as well. Talk about a one-stop shop!

Ran into a few of my Fashionable Atlanta loves: Adrienne and Mattie!

M & M: Mimi and Mattie

The longest raffle drawing ever...all the winners had left, but it worked out for two lucky ladies!

Jaz, Danielle, and Trina look gorgeous!

Can you believe Jaz got this lovely bag from Goodwill??? *swoons*

Wanna Right-Click Save?Vintage jumpsuit (only $7 on eBay!)Vintage belt (time for a new belt, huh?)Vintage earrings and chokerRandom scarfThrifted clutchMichael Antonio heels (I got 'em from my mama)
Okay, I'm turning in now. I'm so sleepy!
It's a little after midnight...how the heck am I going to stay up for the New Year's Eve fun if I can barely keep my eyes open right now?
*sigh* Goodnight, loves!!