Fashion Time   +  template

Happy New Year!

I'm so READY for the New Year! One thing I've missed over the past couple of years is participating in a Photo Challenge. But, I'm ready to go this year and hosting a 52-Week Photo Challenge at the Digital Design Den! You can read all about it in the Den Forum here.

To help you scrap the photos you take for this - or any - Photo Challenge, I've released the first products in my new [captured] line. Frames, photo corners, papers, tags, labels, journal blocks, word art - oh and templates! Even those scrapping every day photos will find lots of goodies here! Participants in the DDD's Photo Challenge get some extras and discounts on the [captured] line - which on is sale for an introductory 20% off. Why don't you join the fun?

Challenge Participation Freebie