Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Skirt the Rules

I love pairing black and white together. It's a surefire way to look chic, and it's a classic color combination.
I saw this Zara skirt on a few blogs late last year. But when I decided to purchase it online, my size was all sold out. It was the same story when I stopped by the nearest Zara store. I pretty much gave up on ever adding it to my closet.
Imagine my surprise when, two weeks ago, I found this exact skirt-sitting all by its lonesome-in MY size in the same Zara store I went to the first time. AND it was marked down. SCORE! The zipper was broken, but I didn't care. This baby was meant to be mine.

The Right-Click Saves

Right-Click Saved from: http://demureandchic.com

Right-Click Saved from: hhttp://flordemariafashion.com

The Install

This is what I wore to work today. Are you guys tired of seeing this leopard scarf? I love it so much. Funny how it was a gift with some purchase I made a few years ago.

Wanna Right-Click Save?Express BlazerRandom t-shirtZara skirtRandom scarfVintage earringsFrancesca's Collection cuffChristian Louboutin shoes

Nighty-night, loves. Thank God tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!