Fashion Time   +  TIME

Installed: If it Ain't Baroque...

Hey loves, I've got some cool news... I got my photo featured on The Fashion Bomb! Claire was looking for photos to include in her new How Do You Wear It? feature, and I decided to take a chance and submit a look. I missed out on the leather trend post, so I pushed the envelope and sent in a look for the Baroque Flair and Ornate Embellishment trend. My mind has been elsewhere lately and I didn't even see that the post had been published yesterday.

While I'm nervous because we know Fashion Bomb readers can be quite brutal haha, I'm proud of myself for putting myself out there. But ummm, if you wanna go on the site and say nice things about all of the submissions that would be awesome :-) The Install 

Wanna Right-Click Save?Thrifted jacketForever 21 camiGracia riding pants via Demure boutiqueYSL shoes Since Thanksgiving is this week, I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for reading *Right-Click Save* I always feel a lil weird saying that I have a fashion blog because I'm not your typical fashion blogger with perfect outfits and fabulous pics, and sometimes that affects the frequency in which I post. But knowing that there are people out there that support me in this is truly amazing. Thank you sooooo much! Happy Thanksgiving, loves!! No matter what, we all have so much to be thankful for every day.