Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I Wore: 1.30.12

Are you into make vision boards? I made a personal one for myself for the first time this year. I'm interested in seeing how my board will impact things for me in 2012.

I never thought of making one for *Right-Click Save* until I heard that Mattie of Mattieologie and Atlanta Style Bloggers (love her!) and Tasha of Imperfect Concepts Boutique teamed up to bring us Better Blogs and Brands: A Vision Board Workshop.

After a hectic workday, it was a pleasure to meet and mingle with other bloggers as we discussed our goals. And I have to admit, anything arts & crafts related puts me at ease.

Tasha and Mattie reminded the group of how important it is to think and speak positively--whether it's in reference to your blog or your life.

Katrice of My Vicarious Life won this really cute vintage clutch from Imperfect Concepts. I was seriously envious!

Got caught trying to snap pics on the sly. Did I just get some side-eye action? Sorry!!

I need to add "Take better pictures" to my vision board so I can stop cutting my head off every time...

Wanna Right-Click Save? Laundry by Shelli Segal dress Urban Outfitters infinity scarf Honesty jewelry bracelets Vintage earrings Random tights Thrifted booties

I'd share a picture of my vision board, but I spent more time chatting than working *SMH*

Until next time, loves!