Fashion Time   +  TIME

Copy and Paste: File "F" for Fluorescent

Lots of F's in that title...kinda like my report card in school. Kidding...I was a great student (right Mom?)

A quick post before I check out another "f"--football! The Super Bowl's tonight. I'm pretty bummed that I have to wait months before the football season begins again. I really got into watching the games this season. How do you get through football withdrawals? (Note: As you can see from the post time, I didn't finish this before the game. Oops.)

Back to the "f" at hand--fluorescent. I'm sure you've seen the super fun Cambridge Satchels that have taken the fashion blogger world by storm. These babies made their way from across the pond, offering both traditional and neon bright colors.

Right-Click Saved from: http://lateblooms.com For months I've been trying to decide whether or not I was going to spend a pretty penny for a bag that's reminiscent of a glow stick. I mean, the bag itself is affordable but do I really want to plop down over 100 bucks for a trendy item?

Thanks to Target, I have a chance to give this look a test drive. During my last visit, I spotted (given its bright color it wasn't hard to miss) a bag that looks very similar to The Fluoro Cambridge Satchel but at a great price.

What do you think, loves?

The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://fashionsquad.com The Copy and Paste
I wish I could find the perfect white boyfriend blazer like my right-click save's...

I wanted to wear another pair of shoes with this outfit, but I didn't have them with me this weekend. Oh well...

Wanna Right-Click Save?Blazer c/o of my BFFForever 21 tankH&M pantsTarget bagFrancesca's Collections cuffChristian Louboutin shoes

Should I take the plunge and buy this beauty or is fluoro trend absolute tosh (that's British slang for "absolute junk" haha)?