Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: And The #Beat Goes On

Hey loves! I attended the launch party for Beat & Snatched, which founder Mimi J (makeup artist extraordinaire and my sorority sister!) calls a "multi-platform social media experience". I call it amazing. Just imagine having having access to makeup artists, fashionistas, and hair stylists all in one place. Yes ma'am, you will get your ENTIRE life on this site! The party was fabulous, and so were the people.

Hand's down, the best cake pops I've ever had...

Beat & Snatched also has a clothing line called the Social Beauty Collection. I'm talking super cute tanks, tees, and raglans that put a pretty spin on some of our favorite social media tools. I loved gorgeous Janelle's DIY #Beat raglan, I had to score one for myself. The Right-Click Save 

The Install

#Beat crewneck raglan (Janelle and I cut the neckline) You know when you get something new that you really like, and you can't wait to wear it? That's how I was with these shirts! They're so cute, I had to put them on right away. But beware: you may be mistaken for a real makeup artist while wearing these shirts. Totally happened to me a few times. As if my poorly applied eyeliner wasn't an indicator that I'm a bit challenged in that department... 

I committed blogger sin #357 and forgot to check the battery on my camera before I left the house. By the time the camera died on me, I only got a few shots and my head was chopped off in all of them *SMH*

Wanna Right-Click Save?
#Beat leopard tee
Random pencil skirt
Vintage belt
Honesty bracelets
BCBG shoes

Ooh, and I also picked up the Instaglam tee as well. I couldn't help myself!

*Right-Click Saved* from: beatandsnatched.com Be sure to stop by Beat & Snatched and join in the fun on Facebook as well. This is truly the beginning of a Movement you'll want to be a part of!

Until next time, loves...