Fashion Time   +  TIME

Hotspots: TAGS Boutique

Hey loves! Life has been kicking my butt lately, so I apologize for the lack of posts. But I'm baaaaaaack!!

I've got to play catch up and share pics from events I've attended, and of course the *right-click saves* I've worn over the past few weeks.

Let's kick things off with another Hotspot for you...TAGS Boutique in Atlanta!

TAGS is owned by Kandi Burruss of Xscape and Real Housewives of Atlanta fame.

The cool thing about TAGS is--not only do you get to shop for super cute clothes, shoes and accessories, but TAGS is also the location for Kandi's sizzling hot online show Kandi Koated Nights! Every Wednesday night, the store is transformed and Kandi films each episode with a panel of friends and a live audience. The topics are always juicy--this is not for the faint of heart or prudish! Yours truly was in the audience for one filming, and the celebrity guest was none other than The Multimedia Maven himself, B. Scott!

Check out a few pics from the store and show!

They even have clothing for men!

Let the show begin...

Kandi was sweet enough to take a picture with me (Get it? Kandi, sweet...I know you missed my killer sense of humor.

And it's B. Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooott!!
He told me I was a real love muffin (it's true!)

The Kandi Koated Nights crew and their guests.

You know I couldn't leave without picking up a lil sumthin' sumthin' for myself. I'll be sure to share pics, of course.
Have a great weekend, loves...especially if the weather's as beautiful where you are as it is here. It's gorgeous outside! Get out there and enjoy the sunshine and warm temps :o)