Fashion Time   +  TIME

Installed: Graphic

When I found out one of the trends for Spring 2013 is graphic black and white prints, I couldn't be happier. While I absolutely love bright colors, there's nothing like classic black and white. It's just so chic, isn't it? The Right-Click Save

*Right-Click Saved* from: instyle.com
I decided to wear this graphic b&w dress out for dinner and drinks. I didn't take the trend literally, though. I added pops of color with my shoes and accessories. The beauty of it all is, I've got options. The stripes on this baby are in just the right places, and make me look like a have a figure that's to die for (thank you, dress designers!) The Install


Oh, I totally forgot to mention that I got a little something special a few months ago...check the ring finger on my left hand. 

 Yes, I'm getting married! And it has been the cause of my brief absence in the blogosphere (kinda). I'm super excited, though!! Wanna Right-Click Save?H&M dressMichael Kors watchHonesty braceletsMy engagement ring :-)Marc by Marc Jacobs clutchCalvin Klein shoes I'll be sharing more of my interpretations of the hottest trends this season. And I'll share more about my upcoming nuptials. Stay tuned, loves!

P.S.: I'm actually using my Instagram account now. Follow me!