Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Ruche the World (Girls)

So, everyone's been raving about Beyonce's first appearance since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy. The woman looked ah-mazing. Those curves of hers proves that motherhood has done her body good #POW!

Right-Click Saved from: http://fashionbombdaily.com
I loved Bey's ruched Alice by Temperly dress and was inspired to *right-click save* and rock my own ruched little number.

Oops, my secret's out! Yes, I use a camera remote for my pictures :o)

Wanna Right-Click Save?H&M dressThrifted clutchVintage braceletJimmy Choo shoes ( a STEAL at only $30!)
I know it's hard to tell from the pics but Beyonce's the one who just had a baby--not me. I blame my extra cushion on carbs, not childbirth.

Time for this girl to run the treadmill!

Lata, loves <3