Fashion Time   +  vintage

Day ONE and PINK FRIDAY!

We had soooo much fun today! Where were you?

I just had to take a pic of her. Isn't she the sweetest? She's an American Bisque (cookie jar) in darn near flawless condition.

We are looking forward to tomorrow...although at the moment, I'm looking forward to gettin ' some shut eye!

Planted herbs and flowers were a favorite with today's shoppers. Here is a sweet 'planter' I did using an old silver casserole dish; filled with chamomile, mountain strawberries and mint.

I couldn't stop fluffing the baby corner. All that pink!
I just love the little crib topper/blankie with the embroidered Momma and puppy!

Another adorable little painting by my Mom.

What some customers said today:

'I am so happy we stumbled upon Sage Patch. I bought some cute bobby pins' ...Melissa from Petalheads on Etsy .

'I enjoyed coming to your show, your garden was lovely, such a nice setting, you have done a lot of work this spring, it showed' ...Sheri from Finders Keepers in Lewisburg Oregon

'I loved your sale... I always know you will have cool vintage treasures! Loved your garden too'. ...Gayle from Salem

I want to give a big shout out to Debbie Williams of Vintage Roost and thank her for handing out my flyers during the first few days of her sale . It was great to have our events start on the same day. If you haven't visited Vintage Roost, you need to. Just over the bridge in North Albany off of Hwy 20. She is open tomorrow and then the next three weeks (Fri/Sat) after. Tell her L sent you :)

To everyone that had to work today or wasn't able to make it, we hope to see you tomorrow!

G'nite !