Fashion Time   +  vintage

*Linked-In*: Fashionista-Next-Door.com-- You Glow, Girl!

So I've finally joined in on Eboni of The Fashionista Next Door's Style Me Friday feature! The Style Me Fridays posts work similarly to *Right-Click Save*--readers submit fashionable photos to Eboni, and she shows how she was inspired by the look that was presented. I'd find myself looking forward to her posts every week, almost like I look forward to that good ol' direct deposit hitting my bank account every other Friday morning. Then, Eboni decided to shake things up and turned Style Me Friday into a link up for anyone to participate in--cool, right? Well, my silly butt continued to just read her posts, get my entire life, and go on about my day... This week's challenge--A LBD + Pop of Neon--was so simple, I told myself that I had no excuse but to take part in this Friday fun once and for all.
So here we go!
Instead of going with one of the thousands of LBDs I have on hand, I pulled out this black romper that I've had forever. I couldn't decide whether I should go with my holy grail shoes, that are a similar shade to the ones Kourtney Kardashian is wearing. I ended up picking a pair of neon yellow pumps instead, which ended up being what Eboni chose too #greatminds

*Right-Click Saved* from: http://fashionista-next-door.com
Doesn't she look fantastic?! You can clearly see why I'm obsessed with her blog!!

Here's my take on the look. Between my bright lipstick, bright nail polish, bright shoes, and this bright wall behind me, you can almost call me Rainbow Bright.

Can you tell that I'm really into finding walls with painting and graffiti on them for my blog posts? I think they make such a cool backdrop.

I've gotten many comments about the fact that these shoes are so bright, I could see them in the dark. (That's why I put my stunna shades on haha)

But I managed to somehow lose them deep inside my closet for a few months *SMH*

Wanna Right-Click Save?
Arden B. romper
Vintage belt
BCBGeneration pumps
Random accessories

Though this challenge was easy-peasy, I still had a blast. This definitely won't be my first and last time joining in on Style Me Friday! And if you haven't participated yet, you SHOULD!

Until next time, loves...