Fashion Time   +  vintage

Everybody, Everywear: Repeat Offender

Hey loves...got a question for ya. Am I the only person who's guilty of buying multiple versions of things she adores?
I'll wait...

Of course I'm not!!

That's precisely what happened when I went to H&M and bought the floral pants from this post. Had to grab the skirt (and dress too), especially since I had a feeling they wouldn't be in the store for much longer.

Another thing I'm guilty of? Pairing the H&M floral print with my color-block Zara sandals. Yup, I'm a repeat offender! #oopsididitagain

I wore the two together once again for Everybody, Everywear's Pastel style challenge. This is my first time participating so I'm super excited! Be sure to check out how everybody else rocks pretty pastels by clicking the button below.

Image 4554

Here's my contribution. I'm wearing a mint green...DRESS! Today it's doubling as a top for yours truly. I'm sure I'm not the only girl who gives her clothes dual roles every now and then, either.

Wanna Right-Click Save?ASOS dress (worn as top)H&M skirtVintage beltMichael Kors watchHonesty braceletsZara sandals

Until next time, loves!