Fashion Time   +  vintage

Everybody, Everywear: Nauti Girl

Ahoy loves!

Yeeeeeah, about that title. My attempt at a play on words for this month's Everybody, Everywear challenge. We're tackling the nautical trend this time around! The rainy weather I experienced while I attempted to take outfit pics was totally appropriate. I certainly felt all washed up!

Check out the other submissions by clicking the button below!

Nautical | Everybody, Everywear

Gotta be honest, I don't think I made any waves with this outfit. But I really wanted to keep up with the EBEW challenges, so I walked the plank anyway [insert rimshot and canned laughter here].

Wanna Right-Click Save?Ann Taylor Loft dressVintage beltVintage clutchMichael Kors watchVintage necklace worn as bracelet/Bangles from street vendorModa Spana sandals
Until next time. Bon voyage!!
(Why am I humming The Love Boat theme song now? *smh*)