Fashion Time   +  style

Installed: Who Gon' Check Me, Boo??

Disclaimer: This entire blog posts serves as my excuse to use that famous quote from Sheree "Fashion Show With No Fashion" Whitfield (from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, for those of you who have spared your brain cells from being lost after watching these awesomely bad reality shows).

This won't be the last time I rock this trend. I'd like to experiment with different colors and sizes. I'd also like to be able to use "Check Up On It" in a post. In honor of this minimalist trend, I will stop typing now... The Right-Click Save

The Install

Wanna Right-Click Save?
Random dress found in boutique
Random cuff found in another random boutique
Louis Vuitton bag
Mix No. 6 shoes Okay, just a lil more typing...I've managed to squeak this post in just in time to join the Eboni aka the Fashionista Next Door's black and white trend for the latest Style Me Friday post #gome

Consider me *Linked-In* as well!

Check ya later, loves (sorry, couldn't resist!)