Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Presidential Primary

You may think that I *right-click saved* President Barack Obama if you look at the heading of this post. Though he's very inspiration and *right-click saveable* in his own right, I was actually inspired by First Lady Michelle Obama for today's look.
I believe it's safe to say that color-blocking isn't going anywhere, and our most fashionable femme's continue to wear this trend...which means I will follow suit! I love the bursts of color used in creating these looks, and it keeps me from wearing all black everything like I was so accustomed to doing in the past.

I adored our First Lady's Easter holiday ensemble, and I was compelled to wear primary colors together like she did. I totally missed the fact that she added a dash of turquoise by way of a pair of super cute ballet flats, but I did manage to wear red, blue, and yellow together.

The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://fashionbombdaily.com
The Install

Wanna Right-Click Save?H&M dressThrifted clutchMichael Kors watchVintage necklace worn as bracelet/Bangles from street vendorModa Spana shoes
Hope your weekend has been awesomesauce, loves!

(Don't mind me...just wanted to use the word "awesomesauce" somewhere in this post)