Fashion Time   +  TIME

Lucky Find

To explain a lil more about this *right-click save* thing...it's not only a verb, it's a noun (can you tell I was an English major in college?). I started using it on a fashion listserv with some of the most fabulous women I know. They'd share photos of celebs and bloggers, and I'd find myself literally right-click saving these pics and tell the other members I was doing so as a way of saying "I love this look and will be recreating it!". Soon, I'd call the pictures themselves "right-click saves" and now use the phrase interchangeably.

Anyways, I saw Lauren Conrad on the July 2011 cover of Lucky Magazine as I waited in line at the grocery store a few days ago. Not only did I re-up on snacks during that trip, I found a new right-click save -but in paper form. In order to stay true to my right-click-loving self, I google'd an electronic version of her outfit and saved that baby to my computer.

LC has become a fave of mine, and she is the source for many inspiration photos for me. This outfit is simply perfect! I can totally see myself wearing this. And if LC's new clothing line- Paper Crown -shows up in a store near me I can rock this exact 'fit. If not, it shouldn't be a mission impossible to find a camel blazer, sheer silver cami, and black shorts. Oh, and LC's Christian Louboutin Vivaeva's are making me drool and should definitely be a part of my shoe collection.

Stay tuned, as I will be sharing pics of my version of this outfit very soon!