Fashion Time   +  TIME

The Prairie Bride's Romantic Antique Treasures...

Antique Mother of Pearl buttons, Victorian lace cuff; Fleur de lis paste locket and a lovely remembrance brooch, of a real Beauty.

Today in honor of Valentines Day, I thought I would post some of my newest, lovely and Romantic Antique treasures.
Most I hope to use in my creations in the near future, others I find that I want to hold them tight and not let them go!

Mother of Pearl beads, especially those on old Rosaries, have become a favorite to incorporate in my assemblage necklaces this month. I've also been on the look out for old chunky link bracelets and chains, it's always a bonus of a locket is attached!

Victorian French Rosary (see the carved heart connector)...old brass heart locket on bracelet. A large heavy red brass swallow from England is just waiting to be the star of a necklace.

...and then there's birds! I just cannot seem to have enough! (as you will soon see in future posts!)

Isn't this stunning?!? I just purchased this from a proprietor in France. It is very large and quite sparkly! Likely circa 1920

I hope you have a wonderful and romantic Valentines Day with your sweetheart!

L
xox