Fashion Time   +  style

Right-Click Save Fashion is Here!

Okay, I'm sure you're wondering...what on earth is this " right-click save " stuff about, and what does it have to do with fashion?

I'm pretty sure you've done it before. While perusing your favorite blog/website/forum, you spy a photo of someone wearing an outfit that is TDF. Your heart skips a beat as you begin to imagine yourself wearing the exact same ensemble (and you look amazing in it, of course). But, to simply etch this image into your mind for later isn't enough. You then hover your cursor over the picture and right-click save it into that folder on your computer reserved for all of your favorite looks.

Every fashionista has one of those folders-a place where she files the styles that make her swoon. This blog serves as my public database for the fashions that I adore, and a place for me to share photos of the outfits I've recreated. Let me know if these outfits are steal-worthy or need to be moved to the Recycle Bin :o)

Let's get ready to Right-Click Save !