Fashion Time   +  today's special

BEAUTY IS AN ECSTASY
Mood [Happy!]
Currently Playing [Gundam Unicorn - Unicorn]

A recent kitty that JL bought for me. For those of you who do not know, I love kitties. The main reason being because JL's love for cats have started to rub off of me ever since we started dating. My bed is so filled with stuffed toys that there isn't much room left for me to sleep in. Maybe it's time for a bigger bed, haha!

I stayed up pretty much all night last night, with exceptions of a few mini naps here and there, to finish my final art history paper. I have now finished all the school stuff for this year but will have one more week of practicum before I can truly say that I'm completely finished for my third year. It's time to start planning on a lesson for those high-schoolers. The end is so near.

Toronto has been hit with a massive amount of rain for the past 48 hours, it's a little disgusting, depressing and not mention cold. Who has forbid the sun to shine? I want to take out all my spring clothing.

Strange Things #5:
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.