Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Living on the Wedge

Have you ever gone back and forth trying to decide whether or not you like a trend? I definitely did this when it came to the wedge sneaker. I've seen some that were cute, and others...eh, not so much. And then there's the whole issue of trying to figure out what to wear with these things. It seemed like way too much work for something I wasn't sure about in the first place. Then, I spotted a pair in Forever 21 and decided to give it a shot. Since I was going to receive a discount on my next purchase due to an error the cashier made the last time I shopped there, I thought I'd take the plunge. And I have to say, I like them! I'm still trying to find fun ways to rock them, but I kept it simple the last time I wore them while out running errands. The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://fashionista-next-door.com The Install

Wanna Right-Click Save?INC International Concepts jacketRandom t-shirtRandom leggingsGifted scarfVintage briefcaseVintage necklace (worn as bracelet)Forever 21 shoes Yikes, it's almost 1:00 AM...let me keep this short and sweet so I can get some shut-eye (say that three times fast). Goodnight, loves!