Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Uninspired...

Hey loves...didja miss me? I started a new job a month ago, and now this technology geek works from home.

The Good: I get to work in my PJs.
The Bad: I don't feel like wearing anything but PJs.
The Ugly: Have you seen my PJs? #nobueno

Needless to say, I've been feeling uninspired lately. Just call me Fashion Weak (but not to my face...I'm sensitive).

In fact, this post is super lazy--I'm pretty much just letting you all know I haven't fallen off the blogosphere. And I've been soooooo uninspired that I have resorted to right-click saving myself, yall. I know...I know. And not only that, I repeated myself based on a post entitled Repeat Offender *hangs head in shame*
The Install

The Install

AND I'm so lazy, I didn't even look for a different place to take the new pictures *SMH*

Wanna Right-Click Save?Random cardi-type thingForever 21 camiH&M skirtVintage beltMichael Kors watchBangles from street vendor/gift from my bestieZara sandalsVintage briefcase used as clutch

I'm gonna do better, loves. I promise...especially since my 1st bloggerversary is coming up very soon!!!!

You know what that means--giveaways galore!

Be sure to check back. I should have my life together by then :-)