Fashion Time   +  Woody Allen movies

and after all, i'm only sleeping
I am lazy by nature, so I love lounging around whether it be in bed, in the grass or anywhere at all. But add the fact that I've been sick this past week and I've got myself a recipe for disaster. I don't usually ever get sick, so when I do -- even with the slightest of colds -- I completely shut down. I've been drawing inspiration from movies, various photo shoots and television programs by trying to be chic during my downtime. Basically that means lying in bed while wearing a kimono and lipstick. This practice, while it might not yield any benefits for my health, is good for my soul -- which is basically the same thing.This is kind of how I am feeling (glad to know my sickness neuroses are lined up with Woody's!)The unparalled GTO'sYes, I look this stylish lying down in my bed as Veruschka does lying about in Blow-UpElizabeth Montgomery looks bewitching (of course I had to do that pun) in her reclining poseCatherine Deneuve looks like a total vixenThe cast of The Edge of Love spent a fair amount of screen time lounging around in bedEdie Sedgwick could rest anywhereAudrey Hepburn in a studio shot for SabrinaJane Birkin strikes several posesKeith Richards gets cozy reading in bedWoody Allen and Diane Keaton in Manhattan Murder MysteryMarilyn Monroe looks ridiculously beautiful during a nap (i.e. the opposite of me)Pattie Boyd catches up on her glossies in bedJean-Pierre Leaud and Chantal Goya in Godard's Masculin FemininScarlett Johansson looks gorgeous, as per usual, in this Mango campaignJudy Garland catches some Zzz's in The Wizard of OzDisney's Sleeping Beauty... and Emily Browning in a far less innocent Sleeping BeautyYeah Ringo knows what's upBeyonce in her new H&M summer campaign
Title: from "I'm Only Sleeping" (The Beatles)